RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program)
RSVP Volunteer Center invites seniors 55 and older to use their life experiences and skills to meet community needs.
RSVP Volunteers serve a range of non-profit organizations in a variety of ways including:
- Assisting with public health projects (flu clinics, in-school first aid, etc)
- Distributing safety information
- Assisting with disaster and emergency preparedness plans
- Helping local law enforcement make the community safer
- Changing lives by mentoring and tutoring youth
- Preparing brochures and/or answering phones
Visit their website at www.rsvpmontana.org
Make a Donation
No records returned.
Get Driving Directions