- Golf tournaments
- Farmers Markets in Libby and Troy
- Eureka Quilt Show www.eurekaquiltshow.com/ Cancelled for 2021 due to lack of volunteer support
- Riverfront Blues Festival, Riverfront Blues Festival
- Igniter’s Car Club Open Car Show, igniterscarclub.com
- Wednesdays: Libby Vendors Market At Fireman’s Park from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. More info: Libby Vendors Market on Facebook.
- Thursdays: Farmers Market at Libby From 3:00 to 6:30 p.m. through September at the Libby Chamber parking lot. For questions, call the Libby Area Chamber of Commerce at (406)293-4167 or find more info on Facebook.
- Fridays: Troy Farmers Market At the Troy Museum from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- August 2-13: Troy Parks & Recreation Swimming Lessons Taught by a Red Cross Certified swim instructor. Registration forms available at Morrison Elementary School or email email@example.com and are due by June 11. Lessons are free to children within the Troy School District; $25 for out-of-district.
- August 4: Lemonade on the Lawn At the Libby Library at noon. A reading from DeAnna Shaw-Berget. Free cookies and lemonade. Hosted by Libby Friends of the Library.
- August 5: Guns & Hoses Softball At Lee Gehring Field at 6:30 p.m. Fundraiser for youth sports.
- August 5: Library Pop-Up The Libby Library will have a pop-up from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce parking lot during the Farmer’s Market at Libby. Check out the new collection of books while you visit the market.
- August 6-8: Hot August Showdown Kootenai RC Racers and Scheer Bros. Hobbies present their ninth annual Hot August Showdown at their home track: Cabinet Mountain RC Raceway. Practice August 6 at 12:30 p.m. with a drivers’ meeting at noon. Qualifying August 7 at 8:30 a.m. with an 8:00 a.m. drivers’ meeting. Finals August 8 at 8:30 a.m. with an 8:00 a.m. drivers’ meeting. Find more info at KootenaiRCRacers and ScheerBros on Facebook.
- August 6-8: Libby Spinning Squares Logger Festival Libby Spinning Squares are hosting their annual Logger Festival and Libby Dam Dance. Find more information on Facebook.
- August 14: Riverfront Blues Festival A one-day Blues festival is being planned for this year. Click here for updates on Facebook.
- August 15: Libby Adventist Christian School Registration All are welcome to register from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m., 206 Airfield Rd. in Libby. More info: libby22.adventistschoolconnect.org or call (406)293-8613.
- August 19-21: Ignite the Nites Car show, burnout contest and cruise. .
- August 27-28: Crazy Days Sidewalk Sale Crazy Days on Mineral Avenue, hosted by the Libby Area Business Association. Friday sidewalk sales and Saturday street closure event.